Thursday, December 10, 2009

Why do some Yahoo reminders for events not go out?

HI there everyone!



I have missed two events in the last two weeks because my reminders didn't come out. I checked to see if I had them set and I did!



This happens often if I make a change to an events info on the calendar. Even if I don't touch the reminders, I find that they will no longer work. I have to go right back in and reset the reminders for the same time that they already show, just to get Yahoo to send them out as desired.



Whats up? Anyone else notice this problem? I worry about using Yahoo as the main way to remind myself of upcoming responsibilities.



Thanks for any insite!



Jan



Why do some Yahoo reminders for events not go out?performing arts show



You might check the following to make sure you have not missed any steps in setting reminders. I have had the "Yahoo gremlin" change my settings before and had to reset them.



Sign in to your group



Click on Calendar



Click on Events List of your calendar.



Click "Edit" located to the right of Event subject.



Scroll down to "Reminders" and select "Send a reminder".



At the bottom to right of "Apply changes to:", select "all dates" .



Click on "Update".



You will need to check all current events in the list to make sure the setting is correct.



Why do some Yahoo reminders for events not go out?opera cd opera theater



yahoo has gotton so big that they can't keep up with the problem they have with there site..and they have been messed up for many years..it's not to do with you..once you make the setting and when they work on there site it messes up things and thing get changed back or not at all..or even something you doing even get your group members posting sent to your e-mail..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd