Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do I remove the calendar events added automatically after I joined a certain Yahoo! group?

After joining a certain Yahoo! group (ethnikismos), which apparently maintains an calendar almanac of events (one entry for each calendar day), I noticed that all these events were automatically added to my personal Yahoo! calendar. Is there any easy way to get rid of them? Thanks!



How do I remove the calendar events added automatically after I joined a certain Yahoo! group?opera cd



There is an easy way to do that!



Sign in to your Yahoo Mail account



Click on the Calendar tab



Click the "Options" link in the upper right hand side.



Click "Time Guides" located in the far right column.



Scroll down to "Groups" and locate any checkmarks next to any of your groups listed.



Click one time on the checkmark(s) to clear it/them.



Scroll down to bottom left corner and click "Save".



How do I remove the calendar events added automatically after I joined a certain Yahoo! group?opera singer opera theater



I don't know but I'm putting this one on my watch list. That way if some answers I clean up my calendar as well.
go to yahoo mail- click the calendar tab- click options top right- under Events click Time Guides- scroll to groups and uncheck- click save bottom left

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd