Saturday, December 5, 2009

What are some major U.S. events..?

What are some major U.S. events that happened during the presidency of Theodore Roosevelt.



I'd really appreciate the help



with just some sites.



I haven't been able to find the information I'm looking for.



I've only found "world" events but not U.S..



thank you for your answers.



What are some major U.S. events..?extension



Kalli has her presidents wrong, the H-bomb was developed under Franklin Roosevelt and dropped under Harry Truman.



I recommend checking out the followingfor a breif summary: http://www.whitehouse.gov/history/presid...



What are some major U.S. events..?movie theater opera theater



He dropped the h-bomb on Hiroshma - it ended the second world war... seriously thats all you could find??? ask me more i love me some history

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd