Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do I stop "Yahoo Groups" events from appearing in my Yahoo Calendar?

I tried going to a specific date on my calendar, clicked on edit, and un-checked the groups. This did not work! The events are still listed. I want to globally stop ALL the events of the “Yahoo Groups” I belong to from appearing in my calendar.



How do I stop "Yahoo Groups" events from appearing in my Yahoo Calendar?opera mini



If you click on the "Day" or "Week" view of your calendar, you should see a couple of links below the Date of the form "My Time Guides [Edit - Hide]".



Click the "Hide" link to hide all of your Time Guides which includes the groups that you belong to. This might hide too much for you, but it will get rid of the group calendar info.



Update: This problem was reported to Yahoo and they have fixed the problem. You can now click on the "Edit" link and uncheck the groups you don't want included. As you mention, this change of settings wasn't "sticking" earlier, but should be working correctly now.



Hope this helps..



How do I stop "Yahoo Groups" events from appearing in my Yahoo Calendar?passions soap opera opera theater



CAN'T SAY

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd