Saturday, December 5, 2009

Ghostly encounters, unexplained events, paranormal encounters....?

Does anyone have a strange, weird, creepy, etc events from the East Kootenays to share?



Ghostly encounters, unexplained events, paranormal encounters....?headache



http://www.paranormalnews.com/article.as...



No stories of my own, but you might find some by searching:



East Kootenays "paranormal"



Good Luck!



Ghostly encounters, unexplained events, paranormal encounters....?paramount theater opera theater



i was at my friend mirandas, and we turned out all of the lights so it was pitch black....not even a clock or anything, we shut the bible, and the chey was cut and was bleeding black blood. i havent spent the nite ever since
I stubbed my toe on someting I couldn't see a few times. Money kept disappearing from my wallet and tools from my tool box. My wife had gotten pregnant when I wasn't active with her.And I found mysterious underwear that wasn't mine under my bed. I found a rock on the beach I used to have in my bedroom when I was a kid.
dont give up keep looking youll find something

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd