Saturday, December 5, 2009

What are significant events you hope will happen in your life and how they will influence you.?

examples of such events.( Psychology home work).



What are significant events you hope will happen in your life and how they will influence you.?phantom of the opera



watching my child grow and change into a human being with a mind of his own and executing his free will....also, to finish law school to not only provide my son with a better life, but to work to create a better life for others who may or may not have a voice that is heard. How will they influence me? All of the above will not only "prove" that I existed, but will offer me the sense of calm to die gracefully and accept that I have made a difference in the world.....



What are significant events you hope will happen in your life and how they will influence you.?listen to opera opera theater



things i hope that happen in my life is going to NYU and becoming a good psychiatrist
I hope to get married....Then I hope to have plenty of healthy children to complete the union of me and my future husband. These things will influence me because I will have something to live for that I created with my body other than my career. it will help to give me a sense of self worth.
long term events would be to keep getting good grades, go to college, and get a good job



short term events would be to have fun at the bonfire i'm going to tomorrow, to go out with the girl i like, and have a good weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd