Thursday, December 10, 2009

Why at wrestling events do people have to stand up and make hand signs...??

I do not like wrestling events in my opinion. Why does everyone have to stand up and start making signs with their hands and start going crazy. I dont mind if its the little kids but there are GROWN MEN going crazy over it. ITS FAKE!!! I like wrestling and i know its fake but whenever i go i wanna sit back and watch the show, but when a guy comes out everyone has to stand up and all these 30 and 40 years old men start cheering and making signs and jumping up and down. ITS PATHETIC! what do you guys think cause i really want to know. do you agree with me or not



Why at wrestling events do people have to stand up and make hand signs...??opera sheet music



i tottaly agree. they should start acting like men or humans.



Why at wrestling events do people have to stand up and make hand signs...??shows opera theater



good question....why dont u ask the fans?
yeah i mean, if someone comes out you like you should clap but dont become obnoxious with your screaming..sit back and enjoy the show.
lol



I totally agree



They act wild for people that are younger than them lol
i dont know
yea i agree but if i was watching and lets say jeff hardy came out i would yell and scream



but hes older than me and it is sorta sad men in their 30 and up doing what a 13 year old girl would do....
Simple answer, they are doing the hand signs that the wrestlers do as they idolise the wrestlers. Cena does a fist with his pinky and thumb finger sticking out as his hand sign. Jeff Hardy does the gun salute and Matt Hardy does the V1 sign.
yeh i agree
Lol, I agree, it's not the Attitude Era anymore that they should do that, it's a new era.
I can't comprehend why anyone could like wrestling at all, so I really can't tell you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd