Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is there a website for dog events?

I am a new dog owner, and I would like to attend events that I can bring my dog to or have the opportunity to meet with other dog owners. It will also allow my dog to socialize with other dogs. I know you can always go to the park, but are there any websites where you can know the latest dog events within the Michigan area? I know I can't take my dog, but I would also like to attend a dog show.



Is there a website for dog events?getting late



www.akc.org/events/ conformation/beginners.cfm



THE AKC IS THE AMERICAN KENNEL CLUB AND IF YOU GO TO THAT LINK, THERE WILL BE A LOT OF INFO FOR BEGINNER DOG OWNERS FOR DOG SHOWS AND ALL OF THAT GOOD STUFF. AND LOOK AT THE TOP WHERE IT SAYS "EVENTS" AND THERE YA GO. ENJOY. :)



Is there a website for dog events?regal theater opera theater



AKC.org
There is a site called meet ups.com. Then click meet ups near you. and you can find where people bring their dogs together and meet up. It can be breed specific or just meets with any and all dog owners. You can also go to infodog.com which will let you know of dog shows coming into your area. Hope that helps.
If you get a page on www.dogster.com, you can arrange playdates in your area. I have fun with it.
Try akc.org



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd